What should you do in the first critical seconds after a sports injury?
T E S T I M O N I A L S
What's the best workout to lower your golf score?
Find out in the SPORTS INJURY HANDBOOKS!
|Easy-to-follow do's and don'ts for every common sports injury and symptom -- plus the most effective strengthening, warm-up, and conditioning exercises -- in 3 best-selling books by Allan M. Levy, MD, team physician for the NY Giants, and professional health writer Mark L. Fuerst.
In the Sports Injury Handbook you'll learn . . .
- Which exercises and workouts cause unnecessary wear and tear on your body
- What to do during the first critical seconds after a sports injury
- When an off-the-rack arch support can be as effective as a $200 custom-made orthotic
In the Golf Injury Handbook you'll discover . . .
- The essential elements of a proper workout to lower your golf score
- The pluses and minuses of a variety of gadgets that promise to improve your game
- How to recognize -- and heal -- dozens of golf injuries from head to toe
In the Tennis Injury Handbook you'll get . . .
- Expert nutritional advice on what foods to eat before, during, and after playing
- Specific training ideas to improve your game and prevent injuries
- Easy-to-follow techniques for stretching, conditioning, and rehabilitation